As a remediation company, health and safety is at the very core of our daily activities. We cannot exist without having health and safety as our fundamental business principal.
It is the policy of ERFS that the personal safety of our employees, clients, subcontractors and the public is the number one priority in all of our activities. From safety planning to field implementation, ERFS is committed to our goal of maintaining our record of zero occupational injuries.
All of our employees receive the training and equipment needed to comply with our health and safety programs. Each employee has the authority to immediately stop field operations for reasons of health and safety with the full support of the company.
ERFS maintains an extensive Health and Safety Program to ensure a safe work environment for our employees. Our Health and Safety Program includes:
- Training for all employees including initial training requirements, annual refresher training, frequent health and safety meetings and training seminars, and opportunities for advanced training.
- OSHA compliant policies and programs including site-specific health and safety plans, hazard communication, respiratory protection and confined space entry.
- Substance Abuse Program.
- Medical monitoring for all employees.
- Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for various tasks common to ERFS’ daily work.
- Incident Investigation and Reporting.
- ERFS Health and Safety Committee comprised of senior field and executive personnel who are responsible for oversight, administration and review of our corporate health and safety programs.
ERFS routinely and continuously reviews and evaluates our health and safety programs and operating procedures to assure that they are effective and up to date.
Our corporate Health and Safety Program has been reviewed and accepted by some of the most rigorous contractor pre-qualification programs in the industry today including PICS, ISNetworld, in addition to certifications with specific Fortune 500, petroleum and engineering organizations.